Trommel (Rotary) Screen sometimes referred to as a drum shield or acoustic shield, is a tool used by audio engineers to avoid the sound control problems caused when louder instruments overwhelm quieter instruments and vocals on stage. It is a transparent acoustic panel or system of panels that are used around drums, percussion instruments, and possibly other loud musical instruments in order to acoustically separate unusually loud instruments from other musical instruments and vocalists that may be in close proximity.
Application Range of Trommel Screen:
Trommel Screen is the most commonly used classification device for refractory material, coal industry, quarry plant, ore dressing plant etc.
1) Coal industry: separation of lump coal and pulverized coal.
2) Quarry: separation of sand and gravel.
3) Ore dressing plant: classification of different size stone, separation of stone, rock flour and soil.
4) Chemical industry: classification of different size material, and separation of powder material.
5) Mineral processing industry: classification of different size material, and separation of powder material.
According to different sizing specification, the numbers of hierarchical level could be from one to four. Materials are larger than the screen mesh of the last part will be discharged from the outlet. During the process of operation, its movement is slowly and steady and installation is simple, sometime no need any special foundation and could be placed on smooth ground or floor.